DANCE INTO THE MAGICAL WORLD OF CINDERELLA
A groundbreaking production uniting dreamers ages 3 to 103 through the joy of dance
What roles are available and who can audition?
We want Cinderella to create opportunities for each and every dancer to fulfill their dreams. That’s why we are extending our invitation and opening the door to the world of ballet to EVERYONE!
Children as young as 3 years old, WITH OR WITHOUT dance experience, have the chance to be introduced to the performing arts world and experience the magical story of Cinderella alongside world-renowned stars.
If you are a pre-professional or professional dancer, we offer the chance to star in SOLOIST AND PRINCIPAL ROLES and the opportunity to reach the next level in your dance career. Gain impressive performing experience for your resume, meet new connections and mentors, and access tools to help you find new work opportunities worldwide!
If you are an adult who simply loves to dance or an experienced ballroom dancer looking for a unique production, we open Cinderella’s stunning “Ballroom Scene” to you full of delightful waltzes and swirling dresses!
If you are a school owner, aspiring or experienced teacher, we offer the opportunity to shine through your students and give exposure to your name in the international world of professional dance!
JOIN US IN MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE!
I’m in! What should I do to apply?
- AUDITIONEES FOR SOLOIST AND PRINCIPAL ROLES EN POINTE: Please follow the ONLINE AUDITION guidelines in the next section.
- TEACHERS AND SCHOOLS interested in participating in this production: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further information and details.
- CHILDREN AGES 3+, ADULTS, AND BALLROOM DANCERS: Open, in-person auditions will be held in the New York and Connecticut areas in January 2024. Please fill out the appropriate registration form by January 1, 2024 in order to participate and receive exact dates, times, and locations for open auditions.
REGISTRATION FORMS FOR OPEN AUDITIONS:
Video Audition Guidelines for SOLOIST AND PRINCIPAL ROLES EN POINTE
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT VIDEO AUDITIONS: JANUARY 1, 2024
In order to open this opportunity to as many dancers as possible–from young aspirants to experienced professionals–we have made the first round of auditions conveniently ONLINE this year!
Those who submit a video audition can expect to hear the results of their audition within two weeks. Applicants who pass the first round of video auditions successfully will be invited for in-person auditions in January 2024.
- For BALLET DANCERS EN POINTE AGES 12 – 30 auditioning for SOLOIST AND PRINCIPAL ROLES, please create a 10-15 minute video including the following:
- The applicant stating his/her name, age, and reason for pursuing ballet training;
- Short combinations at the barre, on one side only, of the following: plié, battement tendu and jetés, rond de jambe par terre, fondu, and grand battements;
- Center work: adagio, pirouette combination, petite and grand allegro.
2. Complete the online application form and submit your audition materials along with the audition fee payment by clicking the button below: