Skip to content
Here’s what you need to know:
- WHEN: February 13-15, 2021; classes will be held from 3-7 PM EST on Saturday, February 13 and 12-4 PM EST on Sunday, February 14 and Monday, February 15.
- WHAT: 2 hours of Vaganova technique class followed by 1.5 hours of variations and Question and Answer sessions each day
- WHO: All classes will be taught by renowned Russian ballet teachers Ekaterina Shchelkanova and Anton Boytsov, both distinguished graduates of the Vaganova Ballet Academy and former dancers of the Mariinsky Theatre
- HOW: Those who wish to participate can sign up and pay tuition at the following links:
- All attending teachers and students are welcome to observe and/or participate as desired.